Terms you agree to:
- The Service is a platform allowing businesses and employees to communicate with each other about business collaboration and employment sharing opportunities. You access the Service by opening an account with xpolinate. Accordingly, the Service is not intended to be primarily a typical social network in which participants communicate with each other about personal or social events and activities. Therefore, You must be at least 17 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, employment or business opportunities, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations which may apply to the Content You post and to your use of the Service.
- You must not post or submit spam or other forms of harassing communications to any Users of the Service.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way the Service is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- xpolinate, Inc. reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service, and We reserve the right to modify or deny your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to xpolinate. If We terminate your access to the Service all of your Content will no longer be accessible through your account, although your Content may continue to exist in the Service if it has been shared by other Users.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the conduct of any User.
- xpolinate has business partners. Our collaboration with our partners allows Us to enhance the Service and the User experience. No advertising is on the Service. There may be links to and from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. Your Content may be publicly posted on a third party’s service or application. Your use of a link to a third party is at your own risk. We do not control any of third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible or liable to You for any such third-party services or features.
- You may incur data charges because of your use of the Service. These are your responsibility.
- The Service is not supported by advertising revenue and will not display advertisement and promotions.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) You own the Content posted by You on or through the Service; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party; and (iii) You agree to pay for any royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service.
- The Service contains intellectual property owned or licensed by xpolinate, including its name and logo, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and xpolinate, We own all rights in Our intellectual property. You will not infringe or use any of Our intellectual property.
- We cannot guarantee that there will never be interruptions of your use of the Service. Some of these interruptions are for scheduled service, but others are beyond Our control. In any event, xpolinate has no liability for your inability to access or use the Service. We will not be liable to You for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the removal or loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- You agree that xpolinate is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content posted within the Service. We do not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any Content.
Disclaimer of warrantiesTHE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, XPOLINATE CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER XPOLINATE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “XPOLINATE PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) ITS CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF CONTENT OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE.
XPOLINATE HEREBY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
XPOLINATE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT, WHETHER POSTED BY A USER, A BUSINESS PARTNER, OR BY A PERSON OR ENTITY GAINING UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SERVICE.
Limitation of liability; waiverUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL XPOLINATE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) XPOLINATE CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE XPOLINATE PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE’S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE XPOLINATE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL XPOLINATE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL XPOLINATE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
XPOLINATE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
THE SERVICE IS A DISCOVERY PLATFORM TO ALLOW COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS TO FIND EACH OTHER FOR THE PURPOSES OF CREATING BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS AND EMPLOYMENT. ALTHOUGH THE SERVICE BRINGS USERS TOGETHER FOR THESE PURPOSES, XPOLINATE IS COMPLETELY UNINVOLVED IN EMPLOYMENT, NEGOTIATION, CONTRACT OR ANY ACTIVITY HAVING LEGAL CONSEQUENCES IN WHICH USERS MAY ENGAGE ONCE USERS HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT XPOLINATE WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY AS A RESULT OF ANY ACTION OR CONDUCT IN WHICH USERS MAY ENGAGE ONCE THEY HAVE LOCATED EACH OTHER THROUGH THEIR USE OF THE SERVICE.
ArbitrationYou agree that all disputes between You and xpolinate (whether or not such dispute involves a third party) will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration under the American Arbitration Association’s rules and You and xpolinate hereby expressly waive trial by jury. The arbitration will be conducted by a single arbitrator in Los Angeles, California.
Time limitation on claimsYou agree that any claim You may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Us must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
Territorial restrictionsThe information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject xpolinate to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in Our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, Service or other feature that We provide.
Personal identification informationWe may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways. This may include, but is not limited to, information gathered when You access the Service, post data, comments, and information on the Service, communicate with Us, communicate with other Users, and when You follow links connected to the Service or are directed to the Service from other third party sites, such as the websites of business entity Users or the websites of our business partners. The Service is a business networking platform to allow businesses, employees and job seekers to be able to communicate with each other. It is intended to allow only the posting of information limited to employment searches and business opportunities and partnerships. We do not collect credit card, bank, or similar types of personal financial information, and you should not post such information on the Service. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if You voluntarily submit such information to Us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information We request, except that it may prevent You from accessing the Service or engaging in certain Service related activities.
Non-personal identification informationWe may collect non-personal identification information about Users and the computers and mobile devices you use whenever you interact with the Service. Non-personal identification information may include, but is not limited to, the browser name, the type of computer, metadata and technical information about Users’ means of connection to the Service, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Why we use collected informationXpolinate may collect and use Users personal information for the following reasons:
- To improve customer service. Information You provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more.
- To personalize your User experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the Service.
- To improve the Service. We may use feedback You provide, and information We gather to improve Our products and services and to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics We think will be of interest to them.
- To allow our trusted partners to place non-commercial information on your account on the Service.
How we protect your informationWe adopt generally accepted data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data gained from the Service and stored on our systems. You understand and agree that no system can guarantee unauthorized intrusion or hacking.
Sharing your personal informationWhether You are an individual or a business, You have the sole authority to decide whether to post personal and non-personal information to your account on the Service. You also have the sole authority to decide whether to post personal and non-personal information on the App. The Service is not designed to encourage the posting of any information or material not related to employment or business purposes. All information You post on the Service will be available to other Users. It can be shared by any User and then observed by anyone. All information posted on the Service may be visible or transmitted to third party sites which are linked to the Service.
Xpolinate will not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We do not place adverting on the Service and we do not sell your User personal or non-personal information to any third party. We may use, and We may also share non-individual, aggregated information and data with our business partners and with business Users solely for the purpose of better understanding the needs, interests and usage of our Users.
We may use Our own capabilities or those of third party service providers to help Us operate Our business and the Service or administer activities on Our behalf. We intend to restrict the use of your information to the extent reasonably necessary to allow Us, and our partners, to communicate with You, for You to utilize the Service and for the electronic sharing of communication information between the Service and You and your devices.
By accessing the Service, You understand and agree that You accept the terms of this Policy. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.